A good general knowledge helps the person, everywhere. With such a thing, you can talk about different topics and certainly, people will believe in your knowledge abilities,
In this article, we have shared 120 plus General Trivia Questions. Some of them are quite easy, while some are hard. And yes, before answering the questions, you must not take help from Google.
So, let’s go and see what we have in the list. And don’t forget to mention your score in the comment section!
Which year Demi-Leigh Neil-Peters become Miss Universe?
Name the largest planet in the universe.
Which year did Albert Einstein die?
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Who proposed this law?
Which year did the incident of Gulf Oil Spill occur?
HaMossad leModiʿin uleTafkidim Meyuḥadim is the national intelligence agency of which country?
Name the famous stage actor who killed Abraham Lincoln in 1865?
John Wikes Booth
Who coined the word “biochemistry”?
Who discovered human cell?
What’s the name of France’s external intelligence agency?
General Directorate for External Security
Beauty with brains is the basic concept of which famous competition?
Who invented calculus?
Sir Isaac Newton
In 2006, four intelligent brains created Twitter. Do they include Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Evan William, and?
Who wrote, (Around the world in Eighty Days)?
Fear of closely-packed holes is called?
In which city of Spain did Columbus die?
The credits for creating “Tom and Jerry” go to two people. One is Joseph Barbra and the second is?
Who is known as the father of mathematics?
Name the county which is situated in the south-east of England?
Which ocean bounds with South America from the west?
In 2017, Bill Gates held which position in the list of world’s richest people?
Second position(Video) Impossible history questions
Name the blood group that is rarest than O-Negative.
Bombay Blood group
Which year did the United Nations establish?
In 1945, which American President gave the orders of throwing bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
Harry S. Truman
Which American president ended the invasion in Iraq and began the military operation?
George W. Bush
Who invented the radioactive element called radium?
In 2017, which European country banned work after office hours?
There is a wonderful mythical law of nature that the three things we crave most in life — happiness, freedom, and peace of mind — are always attained by giving them to someone else.’ Who said this?
Who was the first Prime Minister of the United Kingdom?
The color of Cerulean is?
Who is known as the father of modern chemistry?
Flutter is a group name of which beautiful creature?
The famous character “Shylock” belongs to which novel of Shakespeare?
How many eyes does a spider have?
Name the sea which is an extension of the Indian Ocean?
Who discovered Penicillin?
Name the first Roman Empire who converted to Christianity?
Name the agency under United Nations that work for the children?
UNICEF (United Nations Children’s Education Fund)
In which city the United Nations’ headquarter is situated?
How many Centimeters are in a meter?
Cambridge, MA 02138, USA is the address of which famous University?
The Harvard University
Who presented the theory of Evolution?
Who is the author of the famous novel (Oliver Twist?)
Who wrote the poem (Baba Black sheep)?
Which Turkish city shares Asia and Europe?
Istanbul(Video) 10 mixed history questions
The United Nations has three subsidiary headquarters in Geneva, Vienna, and which city?
Who won the third football world cup in 1938?
Sir Garfield Sobers, Sir Andy Roberts, and Sir Clyde Walcott are three famous names of the cricket world. To which country they all belonged to?
What is the official currency of Chile?
How many seas in the world?
What is the currency of Australia?
Who’s pictured on the 50 bills of US Dollars?
Ulysses S. Grant—the 18th President of America
Who is often referred to as the father of modern biochemistry?
What is the name of the daughter of Prince William?
Princess Charlotte of Cambridge
Name the sea that has Earth’s lowest elevation?
In 2016 two countries confirmed signing the Paris Climate agreement. One of them was the USA. Name the other country?
In the novel “Taming of the shrew”, who is the shrew?
How many countries have a veto power in the United Nations?
In 1959, how many countries signed the Antarctic Treaty?
What’s the other name of Mississippi Rivers?
Father of the rivers
Who was the youngest President of America?
Ottawa is the capital of which country?
To die, to sleep – To sleep, perchance to dream – ay, there’s the rub,
For in this sleep of death what dreams may come… The dialogue belonged to which play?
Who made a revolver?
Brothers Grimm wrote which famous story for children?
Which country has Croatia in the north and south-west, Serbia in the east, and Montenegro in the south-east?
How many countries are there in Europe?
Abelmoschus esculentus is the botanical name of which delicious vegetable?
Who was the first DCI of CIA?
Admiral Sidney Souers
Who was the first person to invent a thermometer?
Galileo Galilei(Video) 120+ Daily Use English Sentences 📚 Basic English Conversation 📚 English Speaking Practice In Kannada
In which country Kofi Annan was born?
In which state of America is the National volcanoes’ Park?
Free Democrats is one of the major political parties of which country?
How many members are there in the UK House of Commons?
In 1959, who made the first Barbie doll?
Name the middle layer of the earth.
Sydney is a famous city of Australia. Which city is its capital?
In 1922, who became the General Manager of BBC?
What was the first Hollywood silent movie?
In Old California
In 1950’s, which Santa Claus Parade in North America was the largest?
During World War I, who was the American President?
Which year did the Spanish Civil war end?
In 1957, Soviet Union launched the first artificial satellite that began the space race. Name that.
Still in the 21st century, landing on moon is a bit difficult. How many countries have did that, so far?
When the First World War did begin?
Which Italian city is known as the (City of Water)?
Currently how many countries are the members of OPEC?
Those things which pass electric current are known as?
How many oceans are the there in the world?
Shane Warne was a famous bowler of which country?
Who invented the Doughnut?
Which dance-pop group played the song (Barbie Girl)?
What’s the national dish of England?
Chicken Tikka Masala
Name the test used for detecting the lies of the suspected persons?
Bolognese is the national dish of which country?
Italy(Video) An 8 is what you will most likely score at max on this quiz
Name the smallest state of USA?
Which country is the largest producer of coffee?
Nunn Bush is a brand name of which footwear company?
Who discovered the first known song?
Prof. Anne Draffkon Kilmer
How many strings do most of the violins have?
Henry Sewell was the first prime minister of which country?
What’s the fear of darkness called?
How many sides a heptagon has?
Name the Pharaoh for whom the great pyramid of Giza was built?
Who made the first telescopic observations of the planet Mars?
How many milk teeth a human body has?
Approximately 96 percent of which Park is situated in the American state Wyoming?
Yellowstone National park
What fell down that made Newton to discover the gravity?
In 2014, who was appointed as the executive editor of New York Times?
The Canadian city Montreal was originally known as?
An angle lesser than 90 degrees is known as?
An angle higher than 90 degrees is known as?
Who wrote the famous book (Snow White and Seven Dwarfs)?
What’s the national food of Australia?
According to size, what’s the biggest state of America?
To whom San Diego refers to?
Saint Didacus of Alcalás
Which river serves as the international border between America and Canada?
Which year the APA style of citation originated?
How many senate members are there in America?
Who is the founder of the formula of Coca-Cola?
John Pemberton(Video) Play Sudden End Quiz - We really mean nobody!
What are some good general trivia questions? ›
- Who, in 1903, was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize? ...
- What year did the Berlin wall fall? ...
- What is the more popular name for the portrait officially titled “La Gioconda,” painted in 1503? ...
- What element does the chemical symbol Au stand for?
-  Which one is the smallest ocean in the World?
-  Which country gifted the 'Statue of Liberty' to USA in 1886?
-  Dead Sea is located between which two countries?
-  In which ocean 'Bermuda Triangle' region is located?
- What is the world's smallest country?
- What are the first three books of The Old Testament?
- How many sides does a dodecahedron have?
- What were the names of Henry VIII's six wives?
- Banksy is most associated with which city?
- What nationality was Charlie Chaplin?
- What does IPA stand for? ...
- Who painted the Mona Lisa? ...
- How many time zones are there in Russia? ...
- Which country drinks the most beer per capita? ...
- What are the Great Lakes? ...
- What is your body's largest organ? ...
- Which country invented tea?
- What is a group of crows called? ...
- Compared to their body weight, what animal is the strongest - Dung Beetle, Elephant, Ant, Cow? ...
- How many dots appear on a pair of dice? ...
- Which is the only body part that is fully grown from birth? ...
- What is acrophobia a fear of? ...
- In what country was Elon Musk born?
- If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
- Do you eat or drink soup?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- What is the best gift you have ever received?
- If you were a superhero, what powers would you want to have?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What's your favorite family recipe?
- Q.1 With which does the power to extend or restrict the jurisdiction of the High Court rest? ...
- Q.2 'Gobar gas' contains mainly which gas? ...
- Which is the biggest Public Sector undertaking in the country? ...
- Q.4 Which rocks is transformed into marble?
- Which is called the 'metal of the future'? ...
- The world's largest river island 'Majuli' is located in which district of Assam? ...
- How many shells (cells) are there in amoeba? ...
- The largest railway station in the North-East Frontier Railway is? ...
- Which gas is used in the refrigerator?
- Does true love exist? This is one of the most controversial and frequently asked life questions. ...
- Is there life after death? ...
- Should abortion be allowed? ...
- What is the purpose of life? ...
- Why is there hatred in the world? ...
- Does he or she love me?
- How many chromosomes are in a cell? ...
- Who wrote "The Star-Spangled Banner"? ...
- Which blood type is a universal donor? ...
- Who was the highest-paid athlete in 2022? ...
- What is August's birthstone? ...
- What movie is "You had me at hello" from?
What's the world's hardest question? ›
So, what is truth? Philosophers have struggled with this question since the dawn of time, perhaps because it's the hardest question ever asked. The field of epistemology is the subdiscipline of philosophy that grapples it, along with the nature of knowledge itself.What are some interesting 21 questions? ›
- What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
- If you could travel to any year in a time machine, what year would you choose and why?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What's one of the most fun childhood memories you have?
- "OMG" usage can be traced back to 1917. ...
- The majority of your brain is fat. ...
- Stop signs used to be yellow. ...
- Most wasabi we eat in the U.S. isn't really wasabi. ...
- Green Eggs and Ham started as a bet. ...
- Too much water can kill you. ...
- You might be drinking water that is older than the solar system.
21 Questions is a conversation-starting game that involves asking a series of questions to learn more about somebody. It can be played online or in real life and works with two people or a larger group.What is the game called 20 questions? ›
twenty questions, guessing game in which one player thinks of an object and informs his opponents whether it is “animal, vegetable, or mineral” or, in some games, “abstract.” The others in turn ask questions designed to limit the field of inquiry and close in upon the answer.What are the greatest questions of all time? ›
- The Big Questions: What is reality? ...
- The Big Questions: What is life? ...
- The Big Questions: Do we have free will? ...
- The Big Questions: Is the universe deterministic? ...
- The Big Questions: What is consciousness? ...
- The Big Questions: Will we ever have a theory of everything?
Trivia Question: Which U.S. state is known for peaches? Trivia Question: What is the French name for Santa Claus? Trivia Question: Which fictional city is the home of Batman? Trivia Question: How many feet are in a mile?Who most likely fun questions? ›
- Most likely to forget their best friend's birthday?
- Most likely to eat something off the ground?
- Most likely to break a world record?
- Most likely to go on Love Island?
- Most likely to become a millionaire?
- Most likely to shoplift?
- Most likely to spend all their money on something stupid?