Press ESC to close
5 Min Read
In the present era, general knowledge is crucial to your child’s development and progress. There are a number of options available nowadays. The goal is to read and learn more about various places. It is particularly important for them to learn outside the classroom. Going past academics allows children to succeed in a variety of fields. The progress of a child depends on how often he or she learns from the environment.
We just want the best for our kids as parents. We bring all our energies in place and concentrate on doing what is right for them. It’s important to understand what awareness level means to your kid and how they profit from it. All the awareness and life lessons that your child has can help develop trust and skills.
In this article, you will go through a wide range of general knowledge quiz for kids.
Learning courses for your kids! Get free trial here
This is a critical age group in which children learn a lot. Their ears and eyes are responsive to the exploration of new ideas. Below, we’ve sorted out some of the relevant General Knowledge Questions for children to shine. These GK questions will really encourage the children to broaden their horizons.
General Knowledge Quiz for Kids: GK Quiz
What do you call a type of shape that has five sides?
Which way is anti-clockwise, left or right?
How many equal sides does an isosceles triangle have?
Which is the coldest location on Earth?
Answer: East Antarctica
Who discovered electricity?
Answer: Benjamin Franklin
Which is the most widely spoken language in the world?
Answer: Mandarin (Chinese)
Which two parts of the body continue to grow for your entire life?
Answer: Nose and Ears
Quiz Questions for Kids: Quiz for Kids
The largest ‘democracy’ in the world?
Who is the inventor of television?
Answer: John Logie Baird
Which is the largest plateau in the world?
Answer: Tibetan Plateau
Which is the instrument used to measure blood pressure?
What colour symbolizes peace?
Who is the founder of Microsoft?
Answer: Bill Gates
Online Quiz for Kids: GK Quiz for Kids
During Which Year Did World War I Begin?
How Many Cricket World Cups Does India Have?
Global Warming is Caused by the Excess of Which Type of Gas?
Answer: Carbon dioxide
How Many Cards are there in a Complete Pack of Cards?
What is the Name of the Biggest Rainforest in the World?
Answer: The Amazon
Which African Nation is Famous for Chocolate?
What Makes Up (approx.) 80% of Our Brain’s Volume?
Which Instrument is Used for Measuring Wind Speed?
‘Stars and Stripes’ is the Nickname of the Flag of Which Country?
Answer: United States of America
Also Read: Kids Personality Development Classes: Help Them Transform Their Personalities For a Better Future
Quiz Games for Kids: Online Quiz for Kids
Which Language is Used by the Computer to Process Data?
Answer: Binary language
What Covers Approximately 71% of the Earth’s Surface: Land or Water?
Which is the Hardest Substance Available on Earth?
Which is the Biggest Desert in the World?
Answer: Sahara desert
Which Country Gifted The Statue of Liberty to the United States?
What is the Name of the Greek God of Music?
What Does the “SIM” in the SIM Card Stand for?
Answer: Subscriber Identity Module
Which is the First Element on the Periodic Table of Elements?
Which is the Longest Written Constitution in the World?
Quiz for Kids: Quiz Questions for Kids
What is the Largest Joint in the Human Body?
Which is the Smallest Bone in the Human Body?
Answer: Stapes (Ear bone)
Which Instrument is Used to Measure Atmospheric Pressure?
Which is the Largest Continent in the World?
Who is the Inventor of the Electric Bulb?
Answer: Thomas Alva Edison
Who is the First Woman to Go to Space?
Answer: Valentina Tereshkova
What is HCl?
Answer: Hydrochloric acid
Benefits of General Knowledge
Broadens the Knowledge
It is accurate that as soon as you put your child on the road to education, it will continue for as long as your child develops interest. Taking part in a GK quiz or responding to questions about basic knowledge in a positive way will help them look forward to seeing it. Playing a game to strengthen concepts would make learning enjoyable and observable.
The more your child learns, the more he/she will understand. Sports, Characters, Buildings, Fascinating Science Facts, and so on are a few general knowledge subjects that you can add to your kid because they help create a strong base. When your child is engaged in basic knowledge, their interest will lead them to learn more and more about the subject.
Enhances Mental Abilities
Awareness and cognitive concentration are essential in honing your child’s brain gears. Your child’s reasoning capacity will improve if he or she is subjected to more knowledge-based stimulants. Perception, detailed ability, and social skills in your child will all improve dramatically. Your child is capable of both imaginative and critical thinking. However, a lot will depend on the guidance and motivation you can offer your child.
A solid foundation of general knowledge will aid in the development of your child’s self-identity. Your child would be more inventive the more information he has. Your child will gain self-assurance as a result of this. During the first five to ten years of life, your person’s developmental identity is created. Most of it is determined by the types of life skills and general knowledge that your child is acquiring. As a result, your child will grow into a more positive, engaging, and outgoing person.
Learning courses for your kids! Get free trial here
What to Learn?
You may expose your child to a wide range of topics and facts. Your child’s development will be influenced by what he or she learns during this time. In reality, several Western countries are trying out new teaching and learning. In certain nations, alternative schooling and no curriculum schemes have been developed because children’s educational needs are not being met. Instead of concentrating on the set academic framework, these emphasise the learning and development of children. One important aspect to consider as a parent is your kid’s ability to benefit from his or her environment. Your child’s sensitivity and general knowledge will be strengthened as a result of this.
How to Learn?
As parents, we must recognise that learning is a mechanism that extends beyond the academics of the classroom. Learning entails observing and comprehending what is going on around you from a rational standpoint. You must present the learning in such a manner that it is exciting, engaging, and easy in order for it to be remembered. If you want to boost your child’s general knowledge, you should give him or her bite-sized chunks of information. Such knowledge would be easily absorbed by the child.
General Knowledge is an important subject to be taught to children at an early age. Parents must make sure to encourage their children to learn a lot of GK. This will help them learn new things and know about the cultures and traditions of our country. Learn the GK questions in this article and add some new knowledge to your accounts.
Follow The Real School Of Montessori, to get to know more about child development with fun and educative activities
Also Read: Best Online Coding Classes for Kids: A Complete Guide to Get the Best
Leave a Reply
About the Author
Shilpa is a professional web content writer and is in deep love with travelling. She completed her mass communication degree and is now dedicatedly playing with words to guide her readers to get the best for themselves. Developing educational content for UPSC, IELTS aspirants from breakthrough research work is her forte.Strongly driven by her zodiac sign Sagittarius, Shilpa loves to live her life on her own notes and completely agrees with the idea of ‘live and let live. Apart from writing and travelling, most of the time she can be seen in the avatar of 'hooman' mom to her pets and street dogs or else you can also catch her wearing the toque blanche and creating magic in the kitchen on weekends.
View All Articles
You might also like
Are Online Classes for kids Effective? Online Learning Platforms for kids
Vocabulary Words with Meaning in English: English Words for Kids
What are the Best Online Classes for Kids in India? Online Learning for Kids
Easy Maths Questions for 10-Year-Olds: Click to Learn Maths in a Fun WayNext Story
Space Quiz Questions for Kids: Here’ the Fun way to Enhance KnowledgePrevious Story
- Sign in
Forgot your password?
Back to login
- Which big cat is the largest? ...
- Which is the largest planet in the solar system? ...
- In which city did the Olympic games originate? ...
- How many Olympic rings are there? ...
- What is the fastest aquatic animal? ...
- Are worker bees male or female? ...
- How many Earths can fit inside the sun?
-  Which one is the smallest ocean in the World?
-  Which country gifted the 'Statue of Liberty' to USA in 1886?
-  Dead Sea is located between which two countries?
-  In which ocean 'Bermuda Triangle' region is located?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What is your favorite place in the world?
- What makes you happy?
- If you opened a store, what would you sell?
- If you could be any animal, what kind would you be?
- What would you do if you made the rules at home?
- What do you know how to do that you can teach to others?
- If you could be a sound, what would it be?
- What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you?
- What do you think your life will be like in the future?
- What is the most wonderful thing that ever happened to you?
- Who is the Father of our Nation? ...
- Who was the first President of India? ...
- Who is known as Father of Indian Constitution? ...
- Which is the most sensitive organ in our body? ...
- Giddha is the folk dance of? ...
- Who was the first Prime Minister of India? ...
- Which is the heavier metal of these two? ...
- Who invented Computer?
- Q.1 With which does the power to extend or restrict the jurisdiction of the High Court rest? ...
- Q.2 'Gobar gas' contains mainly which gas? ...
- Which is the biggest Public Sector undertaking in the country? ...
- Q.4 Which rocks is transformed into marble?
Some assignments have questions that are broken down into parts that each require a brief answer. These are called short answer questions. Short answer questions require concise answers so it is essential to read the question carefully and to take account of the process words.What is the 21 questions game? ›
21 Questions is a conversation-starting game that involves asking a series of questions to learn more about somebody. It can be played online or in real life and works with two people or a larger group.What is the 10 question game? ›
A student draws a card out and keeps it hidden from the class. The class then takes turns at asking yes/no questions to discover the type of litter on the card. For example, “Is it made from paper?”, “Do you drink out of it?”, etc. If the answer is “yes” then the student who asked the question has another turn.What are the top 10 GK questions of 2022? ›
- Which is called the 'metal of the future'? ...
- The world's largest river island 'Majuli' is located in which district of Assam? ...
- How many shells (cells) are there in amoeba? ...
- The largest railway station in the North-East Frontier Railway is? ...
- Which gas is used in the refrigerator?
- What is Mahatma Gandhi called? ...
- Name the folk dance of Assam? ...
- Name one heavy metal? ...
- Name the 4th planet of our solar system? ...
- 30th January is celebrated as: ...
- Name the largest river in the world? ...
- Where is Gir National Park located?
- Wojciech Szczesny – Juventus & Poland. ...
- Unai Simon – Athletic Bilbao & Spain. ...
- Emiliano Martinez – Aston Villa & Argentina. ...
- Gianluigi Donnarumma – PSG & Italy. ...
- Ederson – Manchester City & Brazil. ...
- Thibaut Courtois – Real Madrid & Belgium.
- Alisson Becker – Liverpool & Brazil.
- What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
- If you could travel to any year in a time machine, what year would you choose and why?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What's one of the most fun childhood memories you have?
In this game, one person thinks of something and then other players ask up to 20 yes/no questions to help them figure out what thing the other person is thinking of. The 20 questions game doesn't require any materials or preparation, which makes it a great activity to play in class.What are big questions for kids? ›
- What is art? How do you feel when looking at a famous painting? ...
- Could you be friends with a robot? ...
- Do animals feel emotions? ...
- Would you rather have wings or fins? ...
- Would you like to never grow up? ...
- Would you rather be Spiderman or Batman? ...
- What does it mean to be kind? ...
- What makes us human?
“[They will begin] exploring topics of interest more in-depth [and have] a more heightened level of self-consciousness, becoming more independent and seeking their own solutions rather than asking adult assistance,” says Dr.What should my 12 year old know? ›
- Cook for themselves. Not all the time! ...
- Do their own laundry. This one isn't just to help their parents. ...
- Use public transit. ...
- Get to and from school on their own.
- Do a grocery run. ...
- Have non-electronic fun.
- Watch over a younger child for brief stints. ...
- Maintain a calendar.
Why? 9 Common Questions Kids Ask and How to Answer
- Why Aren't There Any More Dinosaurs? ...
- Why Are There So Many Languages in The World? ...
- Why Don't We Want Others to See Our Private Parts? ...
- Why Is That Man Homeless? ...
- Why Do People Get Sick?
- If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
- Do you eat or drink soup?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- What is the best gift you have ever received?
- If you were a superhero, what powers would you want to have?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What's your favorite family recipe?